One More Time

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello, everyone.  I’m Stephanie.  I’ve created and deleted a few accounts here.  I’ve gone back and forth trying to figure out if I am indeed transgender.  My journey began back when I was a child.  As I recognized the differences between men and women, boys and girls, the different ways that males and females behaved and the differences in how males and females socialized with members of the same and opposite sex, I developed a curiosity about what it would be like to be a girl, or, as I got older, a woman.  That curiosity led me to crossdressing.  I’ve been crossdressing for the past 30 years.  Over that time, I’ve gone from just wearing lingerie in private to getting fully dressed from my wig to my shoes, wearing jewelry, make-up and perfume, and honing my mannerisms and voice to be passable in presenting myself as a woman.  The more I dress up, the more I want to dress up.  Within the past couple of years I have started wondering if I am TG and would like to live full-time as a woman.  If I am TG and I make the changes necessary to live full-time as a woman, that would severely disrupt my life and the lives of people I love.  Even if I am TG, I am not sure I could live with myself if my actions hurt others.  Obviously, I have a lot to consider.  I’m in no rush to make any decisions.

I look forward to reconnecting with friends I made previously and making new friends.

Thanks for having me back.

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Well, welcome back!

One thing that is always important is the value of good professional help. The problem is that we tell ourselves all kind of stories to minimize risk and upheaval. Case in point is how many things that we find to do to delay and distract when we have something distasteful to do.

A therapist with experience in gender issues can help to “peel the onion”, so to speak…

[postquote quote=92258]
      Stephanie I think I remember you from several years ago. Welcome and if you ever want to explore your feelings or talk girly stuff I’m only a message away. Love, Jessie

Anonymous

Thanks, Jessie.  I don’t think that was me several years ago.  I don’t recall exactly when I first joined TGH, but I think it was within the last two years.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?