Opem message to all Transgender members

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Ladies.  Can you help me out by sending me some New Topics of polls questions you’d like to see/ask?   Thank you my sisters. Bless you all.

Dame Veronica

For those who have or are somewhere in transition, do we still do the same activities (household chores/hobbies/work) that we have always done, but are now on the other end of our gender norms, and longer match our current persona? I held some typically masculine jobs along my journey, thinking I would achieve the norm for myself, and it did not workout. I do still do some hints that seem out of character, because it is convenient, but prefer not to.

Anonymous

Just because I’m curious about these subjects, you might consider them.

• How many members are still questioning a transition, in the process of transitioning, or have already transitioned?
      • How long did it take people to come out to their loved one’s as transgender or having gender dysphoria?
      • How long did it take for people to come out as such publicly?

I’m sure I could think of more, but those are just the ones that come to mind first.

mountainman
        BRONZE

Hey Xelyn…. I just finished reading Finding Masculinity, FTM transition in adulthood. The book is a collection of stories from all walks of life, and in all stages of life….a very good read….

Hi Xelyn and thank you for your questions, please do send any more you may have. What you have asked is something that would be very hard to do. I suggest that you can look at individuals Profiles for some answers but to make them a general poll topic would be impossible.  We have almost 30, 000 members world wide (at least that is what the consensus is). New girls join, some girls leave but we are increasing in membership by leaps and bounds. All our girls are either thinking about CD/TG , starting, working on, completing or living their journey.

Cami is running the poll section so maybe you can contact her and see what she says. I am having a time covering TGH and CDH Forums as well as welcoming new girls , can’t get to them all, but I try.

Xelyn….thank you again for your interest in our sites and look forward to great things for you.. Remember…..my door is always open to you sweetie…..do come in and chat.

Hugs

Dame Veronica

Dawn
      FREE

How old is too old? Do we reach a point where GRS no longer makes sense?

I am 64…almost 65 years old…and a number of ladies on the site are in my age bracket. I am struggling with the reality that it may well be too late for me/us. While I long for the physical body that will finally integrate with the woman I have always been in my soul…is it simply too late?

mountainman
        BRONZE

Hello Dawn…. I am saying it is never too late….I am 66, and started transition 1 1/2 years ago… and after living 3/4 my life trying to be someone I am not, I feel so relieved to be on a path to who I really am. I go through periods of sadness that so much of my life is over…but I am also excited to be learning more about the community here and elsewhere…

I found your post refreshing and helpful.  I don’r have anyone in particular to talk with, but I am tired of being a people pleaser.

mountainman
            BRONZE

Hey Cryssie, I live in east Tenn now, but did live in Little Rock for 4 years back in the early 90’s. The culture in Tenn is very similar to AR…. and a challenge, but I know there are progressive things happening in LR…. Hang in there. And stay in touch….

Dr. McGinn did SRS on an 80 year old trans woman a couple of years ago, so you are only too old if YOU think you are too old.

mountainman
          BRONZE

Jennifer, thank you so much for this information….

Dame Veronica,

Here’s some poll questions I’d like to see:

-Do you consider Transgender Activism helpful?

-Do you participate in Transgender Activism?

-Did you or do you consider researching local, state/province and federal laws an important part of planning your social and/or medical transition?

-Do you think that electing Transgender Government officials helps our movement?

-Is participating in Transgender Culture important to you?

-Would you appreciate a Transgender Community specific employment group working within the Work Force Center/Unemployment Office, to help you with interviewing, resumes and find verified safe employers, such as California?

-If you pass, do you self-identify on the job, at school, at political rallies as a Transgender person?

-If a judge denied you your new name on your marriage certificate would you divorce your loving and committed partner and remarry them in order to have the state respect your marriage?

-Do you think Non-Binary should be, if it’s not already, a third gender option on identification documents?

I hope these help your polls in the future. I’d love to hear from everyone on these types of questions. I struggle with how best to present myself in public and would like get suggestions on any of these topics.

Thanks,

Dasia Anderl

she/her/hers

Dame Veronica,

I have a few more possible poll questions:

-Has the University of Minnesota’s Transgender Oral History Project been helpful to you?

-Do you appreciate the work Gender Reel does for the Transgender Community?

-When in a new group of people do you state your pronouns whether anybody else does or not, such as on name tags or within your introduction? Note: Some public groups require this but this question is asking about in groups that specifically do not.

Thanks,

Dasia

she/her/hers

Anonymous

Hello Dame, Tracee here 2 help ya along and keep us safer and wiser.

1) How many girls have either been taken from, or someone tried to get money from you on a dating site.?

2)  Have you written to a Dr. for a Pro-Bono procedure?

3)  Have you ever thought of going in Debt to pay for S.R.S. ?

You all have to remember the older you get the longer for recovery from Surgery. Your health is also an issue. Getting your dick slice up is no game and any thing can happen on the OR Table

Vicki

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transgender Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?