Orientation and preference

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Since I am an interesexual I have no problem identifying as a MtF transwoman. However I don’t always know if I am gay, straight or Bi. In my thoughts I have had one monogamous relationship with a woman, but I often dream of having gay sex with her. Like transitioning there is really nothing to worry about. I f I choose to be a straight transwoman that is my perjorative. There are so many men I find insulting and unattractive. Yet many women I find attractive, and still this dream of being with a hunk plays in my dreams. My problem is the only person I think of is the woman who I have been with for twenty five years. I suppose what will last when reflecting on my life are the relationships I have had with women. Yet privately they are the ones who know about my gay fantasies also.

Hi Robbin. It sounds like you are sitting on a fence, pondering which way to jump. Perhaps you are really bi-sexual. I would imagine your have been seeing a therapist about your issues. Have you discussed your problem at all with your wife? Perhaps if not, maybe you should tell tell about your dreams and that you wish to settle them out with a therapist and her. Including her in your issues is better thannot saying anything and be perceived as not beibg truthful and trusting of her….this always end up badly as you probably have noted with some of our members.

I wish you best of luck and am available to chat about it, if you wish.

Dame Veronica

See my bride to be knows and understands my sexuality. I’ve come out to her as bisexual in the past. I did have a romantic relationship with guy while I was in high school. She understands that I am loyal to her now and would never cheat on her with man or woman. Do I miss the feeling of a strong mans arms around me? Sure, but I would rather be with the woman I love more than anything in the world.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Real Life Transition Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?