Phase ? of My ‘Life’

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

So there I was, 65 years ago today, my mouth having my first meal from my mother’s breast. Looking up at both her and my father’s faces through my newly opened blurry eyes. A feeling of contentment as I thought about having just gone through my first transition from female to male in my mother’s womb.

Did I know, or even care, at that point, what was to become of my life going forward? No. I just knew that everything would be alright. That I would just continue to live and grow. At that moment, it would not have mattered what form my body was in, or would continue to be in. Nor would it ever matter what form my body was in. All that mattered was that I was me, who I am, and what I will become.

I would grow up and become who I am today, based on what I was as I had my first real meal, and all I would learn and experience from that day to today, 65 years later. And from each day forward from today, I will grow and transition to a new and better me, based on everything up to whatever day that turns out to be.

What matters is that I learn and grow each day, to become more of what I am meant to be, and to become a more loving and caring version of me each of those days. Birthdays are just the milestone markers in that biggest of all transitions: life. So always enjoy yours. Never count yourself down, or out of that life. And remember, that every one of us is in the same place, and we are always there to help you in your life, as you help us in ours. So, reach out your hand, there is always someone that can use a lift in life.

Hugs, Michelle

Stacy Ann
      SILVER

I hope you had a very happy birthday, Michelle!

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

I did Stacy. Sure it a life changing thing. All the stuff you have to do as part of that pre-65 to post-65 change… Wow. I have learned a lot… Hugs, Michelle

Happy Birthday Michelle… 🥰

Love,

Gen ❤

Michelle Lawson
        MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Thank you Genevïéve. I did have a nice one. Michelle

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Stories from the Hearth’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?