Replies
      Barb
      BRONZE

Slutty.

I’m just kidding, Dee Ann…

🤗 :Barb

DeeAnn Hopings
        AMBASSADOR

Well, the fear is that if I were to do anything, and Pat found out, she would probably run me down in her wheelchair and roll over me about 37 times, give or take!?!?

Hi Gee, super skinny jeans or anything tight. I’ve never worn a dress…not many woman do here? I don’t know where jeans fits, pants?

Alex x

Hi Alex, I also like wearing tight pants and tight shorts.  I don’t like wearing jeans unless I have to.  I myself have not worn any dresses.  Vicky

Dresses and short skirts are a tie but since you can only choose one I selected dresses.

Katie Lawson
      SILVER

I like wearing all differant stlyes of clothes but short skirts are by far my favorite.

I like skirts that show off my butt, It’s ashame I’m too scared to let anyone but my mirror see it. I’m working up the courage to get some dresses.

I always wear short skirts and dresses nothing else no long ones and never ever wear pants again

Marianne Tornander
      AMBASSADOR

I checked dresses as l love them and have well over 50 of them. Skirts of all lenghts come in as a good second place. However I mostly go in stretch jeans and a nice top or blouse for daily wear.

Marianne Tornander

Shiloh
      FREE

Hum,
      I didn’t vote. I live out on a farm. And have to be around farm equipment and a lot of other things. So I have to spend a lot of time in female jeans and a top. Sometimes shorts leggings love them. And yes I do have a few dresses for the right time.

2 users thanked author for this post.
      DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

I checked Short Skirts. I have a large selection of them (wearing one as we speak), but nearly all are skorts…

1 user thanked author for this post.

Hmm ? Well,,, it really depends on if theres perhaps a special occasion to what it is,, to know what to choose to wear ?? Are you talking about a wedding ? A date night ? Gurls night out with other gurls & or gg-girls ? Now for me,,, just in General these are the type of clothing you [ wont ] ever see me wear’ jeans&Sneakers/t~shirts I tend to want to wear,,, definitely more feminine and girly style clothes🎀💕🚻🚺👠 like for example: Skirts/blouses dresses high heels that dont necessarily have to be,, that high lol for this Gurl/me,, stockings with the wearing of some sort of a garter belt  & or girdle with the straps to hold-up my stockings & of the wearing of a gaff so for this Gurl the more feminine the better for me/Kara 🎀💕🚻🚺👍👠

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2022 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.