protection from what?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      missyjo
      FREE

ladies n gents,

my bible thumping sibling said he needed to protect his family from me n our lifestyle

I’ve never been arrested or anything..no drugs, don’t really drink n regularly attend church to say I’m grateful n sorry for my shortcommongs..n i endorse n support charities regularly..as i wish we all did

my lifestyle? I was marrie n faithful to à wonderful woman n have not been intimate with any since her..including the time following her death

lgbt is all over the news from the haters using us for political s gain

So I ask, what must he protect his family from? I know I’m subhuman n à monster but not quite sure I know why..

am I missing something ?

thank you friends

hugs

missy jo

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

The erroneous thought process continues that people become gay or transgender. That is just not true and people who think that have no evidence; none at all…

missyjo
        FREE

so he thinks I’ll make his wife n children all into lgbt converts?

they must be leaning already if seeing me n my explaining what il endure to fully realize missy . giggles

thank you DeeAnn, you do always offer wise insight, I just don’t think of myself as..threatening..

oh well, thank you dear

hugs

DeeAnn Hopings
          AMBASSADOR

No, you are absolutely correct that you are not threatening. However, saying that is one thing that people will use to prop up their prejudice.

There have been studies of brain scans that particularly suggest that there are certain areas of the brain that are quite similar between those AFAB and trans women. In turn, that suggests that whatever happens occurs in utero and not after birth. Unfortunately the researchers didn’t have the funds to have a larger sample size so the results are considered to be inconclusive at present.

On a non-LGBT forum I stated this to someone and they continued to say: “It’s a choice!”. That’s the thing about belief. Logic and evidence are not needed and note that I say that as a Christian and someone who has held church offices in 2 of the 4 cities where I have lived.

Also, I appreciate the compliment!

Protection from their own fears. They don’t, and won’t allow themselves to, know about us and the community, and that lack of understanding is the root of fear.

My bestie’s oldest child just graduated high school. I was to be part of the graduation party, etc. The kid said that he didn’t want any friends, just family. When my bestie asked about me, he said “Oh, no, Evelyn is family. She’s invited.” But then my bestie’s dad came into town (I was supposed to be meeting more of the family…her kids already call me “Auntie Evelyn”). There was the grad party on Saturday and another party on Sunday. Dad said “Evelyn can come over on Monday”. I’ve since found out that the dad will not use my bestie’s second child’s name…the child is NB and has changed their name. One of my bestie’s brother’s kids is showing signs that they might be gender diverse, and dad didn’t want the kid to see a trans woman. All fears in the dad’s mind. He was “protecting” his family…my bestie was very disappointed, the graduate was disappointed. Some of the other family members were disappointed, because they had wanted to meet me. All because of fear in dad’s mind.

missyjo
      FREE

Eveline, I am so sorry for you n that family. sorry they’ve hurt à sweet woman who is obviously dear to them  b sorry they could not overrule the visiting bigoted dads command. I so wish mom had won that argument with something simple like e she’s dear friend of ours  à good person n the graduate wants her here. so shut up n be polite to my gf. hugs

DeeAnn   sadly I suspect you speak truth that they think they’ll catch something or find out about us if he let’s me near his family. sure hope they don’t watch the news..laughs. I’ve heard my family n others say just dress as a guy fir this, cut your nails n take out your earings n wear long masculine pants with a long sleeve mens shirt so nobody sees your hairless body..outsider think this is that easy…I spoke to another transgender person the other day n when I said I still switch back to M for mom  but it’s getting harder  they rolled their eyes as if they understood the pain in reverting to à physical presentation I’m trying to escape.thank you as always

hugs to all

missy jo

DeeAnn Hopings
        AMBASSADOR

It just depends upon how things sit for a given individual. On occasion I do present as Don, but it is always a specific situation. For example, when I’ve gone to take COVID vaccines, I present as Don because I didn’t want any confusion as to why my presentation doesn’t match my driver’s license. While I go to GP and rheumatologist appointments as DeeAnn, I need to set up an appointment with a dentist soon and I will present as Don. DeeAnn never leaves the house without makeup and that would just make a mess. It isn’t a burden for me to do this. However, I suspect that several days in a row would not be pleasant but I could deal with it.

It’s obvious isn’t it? He needs to protect himself and his family from you converting them to be like you, or maybe catching something from you that might make them all turn blue or green or God forbid, educated.

lets not forget also, he has an image he must protect at all costs, an image of pure and unfettered lest he seem flawed by society in his eyes. He has the problem, not you.

missyjo
        FREE

jill

smiles.  thank you  for a kind n insightful  thought. as i fezred maybe it would rub off if he shook my hand f or something. silly haters. and there are worse things than bring trans. oh well

thank you sugar

hugs

That’s an excuse. These individuals profess to be protecting children, but in reality, they are seeking to force conformity on others, anyone who doesn’t share their views. And they choose the smallest groups, those with the least political leverage as their first targets.

missyjo
        FREE

Kim

thanks. well all should be happy I’ve isolated or quarantined myself so their families won’t learn lgbt from aunt missy…..or cstch anything like the lgbt bug ..now if he could just keep them from watching the news  making friends or having open minds…

really, isn’t it just cosmetic changes to me from where they sit? maybe they would be asked to try a new name  but I don’t see how taxing it is to them. 1 said you said you’d look into it n now it sounds like you expect us to change your bandages after breast surgery..nope  never even hinted..

shrugs, oh well.

hugs to all

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Community Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?