Remebering The People you Love

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Jasmine
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Today I usually share a part of me that not many get to see or see at all. I write something to my mother, cause today is her birthday. I have decided to share with you something I want to honest about cause I can’t with my big picture family.

Happy Birthday Mother!

Today is your birthday and another great is joining you in heaven. Now you can share a memorable day with the King Elvis and the Queen Aretha Franklin. Now you all can put on some music and dance and sing in the Moonlight. I imagine every night is a full moon that shines brighter and more beautiful than anything I can imagine.

I miss you dearly, and know in my heart you would be here for me and accept that I was always the daughter you knew I was but to scared to be. I love you. I miss you, I cry for the moments I don’t have with you here in this world, but know in my heart you are there comforting me everyday, and giving me strength to wake up and do what I have to do to stay alive.

In my heart you always will be and the moon shines from my eyes because of you.

*HUGS*

Please everyone, I know there is someone that cares about you, whether alive or deceased. If you wish to add a comment write something to them as a reply. Thank my post if you wish to share a hug and condolences for any loved one you have lost.

Anonymous

Hello jasmine.

That’s a beautiful letter to Mom. Made me cry a bit because I lost my mother 19 years ago. God I miss her.  I know she would have supported me . I’m certain she knew about me but the times would not allow it. She caught me when I was 11/12 underdessing with pantyhose and a week later she bought me rose coloured satin sheets for my bed. I had a pink sheer nightgown that I loved and with those sheets it was the most amazing feeling.  Dammit , now I’m making myself cry just thinking back.   All my best  Mikayla

That is beautiful Jasmine!

To my Mother,

Hi Mom I miss you dearly! The time since you left to be with, your stillborn daughter, your parents and oldest brother in heaven have been long and arduous. I know you would be happy for me as you would now have the daughter you so dearly wanted. I may not replace my lost sister, your daughter you never got to know, but I am a daughter of yours and always have been. You knew this and I could see it in your eyes when we talked about our lost family member so long ago. My heart has never stopped grieving for my loss of you. You were so good, kind, and gentle that in my heart and soul that is how I am. I yearn to be like you and I cannot yet. Some day maybe and I pray every day that I can have your inner strength to go where I need to and do what i need to do. You would have loved my wife and I wish you two could have met but I met her 7 1/2 years too late to meet you. She has your strength and heart, I love her so much I don’t want to lose her. If only I could talk with you one more time and get your advice and perspective I know you would guide me to the outcome I truly desire. But alas I do not have that chance so I must stumble along by myself. You were the soul of our family and the bond which kept us together and I love you and miss you so much that I feel I am alone with you looking over my shoulders trying to guide me. Be at peace Mom and know that I love you and miss you deeply. One day I will be in your embrace again when we meet at the gates of heaven.

damnit I can’t stop crying 😢 I miss her so much.

Thank you Jasmine for this wonderful opportunity to express how I miss my mother. She left us 14 years ago and I was the one who had to make the decision to let her go to be in heaven with her parents and oldest brother. I carry the guilt with me even to this day, did I do the right thing? Could she come out of that coma?

I have to close now now and get back to work. TTFN💋👠 hugs 🤗 and love ❤️

Danielle

My mother is still alive at 95 but time is catching up with her. My Dad just passed away and I missed him too. When you have lived away as long as I have….I realize how short our actual time together has been. Girls….do keep up with you moms and dads…..life is short….enjoy each other as much as you can….for all too soon….it will be over. To all the Moms and Dads……I salute you each and everyone.

Dame Veronica

Danielle. Your message is lovely. I am sorry for your loss and the decision you had to make.

I too have been there…….battlefield conditions leave no time to wonder what to do. The decision to take the life of young boys and girls to put them out of pain in an impossible survival situation kills your soul and a piece of your heart forever. To kill an enemy is no different, it lives on in your head forever. All these things live on till the day you die but your mind reminds you every night  while eating away at your soul, what is left of it. My sister……I am here to assist you with dealing with your act of kindness that was so hard to do. Bless you Danielle.

Love

Sister V.

Thank you so much Veronica. There are decisions we make daily that may have far reaching effects which we know nothing of yet. There are some we make which we bear intellectually. The heaviest burdens we bear are inscribed upon our soul. My burden is one I bear with a heavy heart but I know my mother went to a better place to be with her parents and oldest brother. This warms my heart to know and that helps to lessen my burden. With all you have seen and had to do with 2 tours to Vietnam your burden is heavier than most. I am sure you have asked a higher power for help bearing it. Some day you will find your soul is lighter and your burden is less because there will be someone helping to carry it walking alongside you unseen.  I wish I could carry some of your burden if just for a day to ease the pain of memories of dark days past. I pray that you know some peace sis. Hugs 🤗 and love ❤️

Danielle

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Community Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?