Setting Things Straight

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I want to set some things straight. Β I have said some hurtful things about my wife and her family and the people around me. Β I said a lot of these out of hurt and anger and allowed people to write replies in which they’ve been called negligent and intolerant and said nothing to the contrary. Β The truth is they are not, and I need you to understand that I am still supported by them. We all know the world at large is uneducated and fail to acknowledge people like us. These people love me and love my family and they see the hurt it is causing me and them. Β Different people want what they think is best, some of them think I should stop because they don’t understand why I can’t, some people want me to leave and transition elsewhere and don’t understand that’s not in our family’s best interest either. But all of them care and deserve just as much respect as I do. Β And I’m sorry I lash out in anger, cry out in fear and desperation, because when they say things that hurt I feel alone and unable to cope. Especially since everything I am told is filtered through the only real person I can try talk to and touch and she tells me things things because they make her angry and she has no one to talk to. Β And I’ve been afraid to use my wife as my rock because she has said things that makes me think I can’t, but she has said things out of anger that she doesn’t truly mean. Things I took to heart that broke it. But neither of us asked for this. She deserves what I have said least of all because I broke her heart by telling her that her husband was never a man. Β We need each other to move on and to support one another in ways that no one else can and we need to learn to respect one another and stop tearing out each other’s hearts.

I’m sorry for what I’ve said about the people around me. Β They do not deserve that, they deserve to learn and grow so that I can come out and be accepted and live the life I truly want.

Allie Wenzel
      BRONZE

Tory thank you for this, it means more to me then you will ever know. ❀️ I love you my beautiful girl. ❀️❀️❀️❀️

I love you too baby, you are my goddess, my princess, my everything.

One of the most difficult aspects to transition was my marriage.Β  I see a commitment and love in you two that gives hope.Β  Stay strong Tory and Allie!

Ambassador Cloe

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘The Emotional Transition’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?