TGH Night Los Angeles

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      CHAT CREW

Hello everyone, Margaux here, sending love and hugs out the the TGH community.

After chatting about if for a minute, I’ve finally found a great way to get all my SoCal siblings safely together. My company, the Center Theater Group, are hosting ‘To T or Not To T’ at the Kirk Douglas Theater in LA. I’m arranging a group ticket buy for either 7/9 or 7/10 and looking into a place to gather for dinner before the play. This is a great opportunity for us all to meet in a safe, trans-friendly space that isn’t a bar or ‘pickup’ scene. Feel free to dress up or dress down, now’s your chance to for a California girl to have a night out at the theater without judging eyes to bother her!

I’ll confirm dates/times soon so folks can make plans, in the mean time feel free to msg me if you’re interested!!!

Here’s the info on the Play:

https://www.centertheatregroup.org/tickets/kirk-douglas-theatre/2021/block-party/

¡Besos!

– Margaux

That’s absolutely great Margaux!  While I can’t possibly attend, I’d like to thank you for coming up with such a wonderful way to celebrate with the group.  I hope that everyone has a wonderful time.  Thanks for doing this.   Marg

Anonymous
      CHAT CREW

Update – I still have free tickets left for this event if anyone’s interested. Msg me for details…

-Margaux

Pam Brown
        FREE

Hi Margaux 😀
        I hope you’re well
        I’m not sure which date you decided on for the performance but if it’s this Sunday 7/10, I’d love to attend.
        Please let me know as you can
        Thanks,
        Pam at [email protected]

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Community Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?