The awakening

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Hello everyone! Happy to be in this big family šŸ™‚
      I am 22 and the moment I am so confused but I am hopeful to make new friends and have good experiences and support here.
      Only recently I have realised to be female inside and stopped pushing back all those feelings, looking now to transitioning and be able to freely express myself in a safe space!
      DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Hi:

Great that you are here! I trust that your time here will be a good experience for you. We all try to to put considerable effort into keeping this a safe and helpful place.

We have a search utility if you want to look for other members near where you live. Click on Social in the menu and then Member Directory. That will put you at the search utility…

Anonymous

I am curious about the intent and thinking behind the title of this topic – ‘The awakening’?

Is it about the awakening through the journey of transition, or the awakening of consciousness and what we are all experiencing throughout the world right now?

Either is good, but personally, I am more interested in the second part of my question.

I invite discussion, questions and points of view to explore both, while I hope this attracts those who are ‘feeling’ this in their day to day life now, on a consciousness level.

Love and hugs

Sophie

Iā€™m feeling very happy my doctor has approved me to start my HRT journey and should have my prescriptions next week, Iā€™m very excited.

Anonymous
      Hello everyone! Happy to be in this big family šŸ™‚
      I am 22 and the moment I am so confused but I am hopeful to make new friends and have good experiences and support here.
      Only recently I have realised to be female inside and stopped pushing back all those feelings, looking now to transitioning and be able to freely express myself in a safe space!

Hello

I can empathise, it has taken me soooo long for my own awakening. I knew as long ago as 1977 that I wasn’t happy in my male body. I had never heard of transitioning, it was never talked about in those days. My parents ruthlessly repressed my feminine tendencies. By today’s standards, I was abused.

I spent my entire childhood and teen years in a fog of confusion and I still have no real idea about my sexuality. I’m not letting it define me. I know I’m a woman inside, my body just has to catch up.

We all have our journeys, don’t let yours stress you out. Take time out to enjoy it. All will become clear in time. Xx

Love and hugs from Mel

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Ā©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?