- August 3, 2022 at 8:53 am #132287Lauren MugnaiaAMBASSADOR
It is a very simple task, put an ‘F’ in the designated box that has always had an ‘M’.
A girl friend and co worker says it so easily, “Isn’t it just like putting the period at the end of the sentence? It makes it final, it’s the end.”
So today I have an appointment to update my ID, new address, new photo and…the new…’F’ 🙂
Hugs girls, lots of hugs
- August 3, 2022 at 3:46 pm #132295Shiloh RoseFREE
- August 4, 2022 at 6:15 am #132304Marg ProdueFREE
Congratulation Lauren! Wishing you all the best. Marg
- August 4, 2022 at 8:58 am #132310Faye KearneyFREE
I can remember the day that I watched the ‘M’ being replaced by a ‘F’. The driving license etc etc all followed, but seeing that gorgeous ‘F’ on my replacement Birth Certificate was the Holy Grail to me.
- August 5, 2022 at 7:56 am #132343DeeAnn HopingsAMBASSADOR
For whatever the journey, there are victories that should be acknowledged along the way. It is what fuels of progress…
- August 5, 2022 at 8:33 pm #132346Kelly BlindFREE
That’s great news. You Go Girl!
- The forum ‘Real Life Transition Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.