The Disney Princess Game

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Ok Girls, I did some searching on the forums and it appears that this hasn’t happened yet. We get to play the Disney Princess Game.

How do you play? Simple! Name the Disney princess you identify with the most.

What counts as a Disney Princess? A Female Character with either lead or co-lead role in a film from a Disney or Disney owned company. Examples, Repunzel (Disney), Elsa (Pixar), Lisa Simpson (Fox… Yes a Disney company). Really I am playing fast and loose with the term princess, but it’s fun!

I just found mine, Bopeep (Toy Story 4). She is an ruggedly independent after being given the opportunity to find her way and flourish. She creates a wonder community around her whom she loves dearly. She may be made of porcelain but she is not dainty. She is resourceful, finding ways of using her environment to help her reach her goals. Most of all she is fiercely loyal, she will do anything for those she cares about, when face down certain death.

Stacy Ann
      SILVER

The alien queen from “Aliens” is a Disney Princess.

What a country!

Anonymous

Wow this is fun! When I was little, it would have been Aurora with the beautiful pink-blue-pink-blue dress … hmm, now what would that suggest to me!

Or we have Ariel in The Little Mermaid … never happy in her original body, desperate to explore the world of men (ahem), but losing her voice in the process?

But then of course, poor Elsa “Don’t let them in, don’t let them see, Be the good girl you always have to be, Conceal don’t feel, don’t let them know” …. And then in the last few days for me … “But now they know. Let it go, Let it go, Can’t hold it back any more!”

But my all-time favourite is going to be Rapunzel. The moment when back in her tower, a aged 18, she stares at the paintings on the ceiling, sees the hidden sunflower shapes everywhere, and suddenly cries out “I am the lost princess!” And realizes that she’s always known, somehow, ever since early childhood. And falls over backwards. That was me.

Yes but, Ripley is too :). Think about how cool she is.

[postquote quote=81834][/postquote]

Wow, I hadn’t thought about any of those characters that deeply before. Now I get to go back and rewatch them, thank you Disney+.

Anonymous

Hi Elizka!

One of the great joys of having a little daughter was that I got to watch all the princess films with her, all over again, queue up to see them at Disneyland, buy beautiful dresses at the Disney store, and so on. All no question asked!

And enjoy the new ones too … Tangled, Brave, Frozen and Moana.

Then my girl decided age 9 that she was too old to be a princess any more. I was gutted. How could I tell her that I’m still not too old myself? That we’re never, ever too old.

Anonymous

[postquote quote=81959][/postquote]

Elizka, my heart goes out to you… I am so sorry if the discussion about my daughter hurt you. Just didn’t think. You take care now xxx

[postquote quote=81991][/postquote]

Please forgive my post. They way it was said was all wrong.

You are so very lucky to have been able to spend that time with your daughter, that is amazing. You deserve to be able to treasure that memory for a lifetime, because you are your daughter are worth it.

I hope that one day I can get another chance to have this. It hurts that I just realized that I missed a chance, but that does not excuse hurting someone else in the process. I am sorry for my words Sophie.

Hugs and Love!

Anonymous

Elizka, You are such a very sweet person!

I worry about hurting you; you worry about hurting me… thank you for being so kind and thoughtful. We’re an ocean apart, but I just want to hug you right back, right now x

Also, thank you for honestly sharing your feelings here. It is really helping me right now, more than I can ever express in words. Don’t stop, and don’t worry too much about offending me. We’ve both taken so much pain in life that being honest is going to touch some still tender wounds.  I guess we just can’t afford to take offence easily. So I don’t x

I took another important step today; starting oon therapy for gender dysphoria by coming out to a therapist who helped me through my divorce. She was really kind then, and very kind today. I’m still reflecting on what happened and will post a bit later this week.

Everyone I’ve come out to so far has just been incredibly kind and caring, both here and in real life. You know, you can live in shame and fear as a trans person for decades, and then realise that – gulp – people are actually good inside, and really want to help when you bare your soul.
      It’s just amazing.

[postquote quote=82003][/postquote]

Thank you Sophie, I am glad that I was able to help.

It really is surprising how much being honest with your feelings really does. As a guy you are basically beaten into never acknowledging your feelings, or not spending enough time on them. So its mind blowing to see that not only can I feel good by getting my emotions out, but that it can help other people as well.

One does have to wonder how we as a society started this whole thing about all people being judgmental jerks. It really isnt the case. Over my life I can say that I have met more positive people than negative, just the stigma remains. Just weird how it is.

In the end, Sharing Emotion Good, People Are Good so trust them.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Community Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?