Tinder hint

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

hint for tinder don’t list MTF or FTM in your bio tinder will ban your account I’ve had it happen to me and I’ve spoken to a few others it happened too as well. message people telling them and make it clear it will lead to longevity with your profile.

always try and get contact details as well even if its an unlinked email address I had a couple of awesome people I was talking to when my account was banned I now look like I’ve ghosted them

Alyssa……….what do you mean by Tinder…..has this anything to do with TGH site?Β  Please advise….you have me intrigued.

thank you…..

Dame Veronica

you’re right its got nothing to do with tgh I may have misunderstood it but general discussion about life, a great place to talk about things outside of your transition experience. so I thought I’d share it. If I was wrong I’m sorry for the post.

I think I’m probably wrong I was on my phone it doesn’t always properly display pages. sorry

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Community Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?