Tips for passing?

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hey I’m new to the sight and I just recently accepted the fact that I’m trans. FTM. I was hoping to get some pointers on passing, from more experienced guys? Thanks in advance.

Anonymous

Welcome to the site! I’m also ftm and have just recently started taking steps towards a transition. Still in the early planning stages and doing research. I unfortunately cannot pass at all at this point, just too darn curvy. However, I’m starting to go to the gym to get in shape and build some muscle in areas that will make me look more masculine. That’s my first step. Maybe that could help you too?

I have also started working out but I’m bigger and that has actually come into my favor because I can just pass as a big dude with a bigger chest. It is frustrating though because no matter how much I try to flatten my chest it’s still big.

Anonymous

I’ve got the same problem. I’m hoping that doing some chest exercises will help, but I also know that even back when I was thin I had a big chest. So I plan on getting them surgically removed in the future.

Hello Kaled

My name is Vicki and I’m MTF. Be a man is a lot easier than going to womanhood. But as always there are rules for both sides. Your face and chest will be your biggest problem. No breast for you. Your lips will be a clue also. You will have to learn how to walk like a man. Look around and you will get the idea on how to do it. If at all possible find an MTF and help each other. You chat with Xelyn because he is in the same boat as you.

Please be very careful when using the mens room, There are guys who hate us and they will take it out on you. I get to use the ladies rest, and Im always care not to rock the the boat.

I hope this was helpful to you. Good Luck

Vicki E.

Thanks for the advice. Learning to walk like a man was the first thing I did I went to the mall and watched how guys walk verse girls

Hi how are you doing today good I hope if you are looking for tips on how to pass as a male I can give you some of those my name is Crystal Storm and I am the opposite of you going from male to female maybe in exchange for some of my tips you can give me some of yours on how to pass as a female it is up to you if you want to get back to me either way I wish you good luck and remember it does not matter what the bigots say you are special just like all the transgender people are

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?