- This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by .
I apologize if this has been done already, but I thought it useful to dedicate a thread solely to the fine art of walking in heels. Given the challenges it can offer, and how important a component it is in feminization, there seems a need.
3 Quick Tips:
1. To improve balance, try snapping your fingers in rythm to your walk, making it musical and so appealing to your inate senses. You might be surprised how much more confident and centered you feel once you’ve found your own, personal zone
2. While walking, to emulate the hip swing, try tenting your fingers gently and naturally in front of you. This simple act will force you to swing your hips in a much more feminine and appealing way
3. Someone else suggested to walk as if on a straight line painted on the floor, and even exagerate this motion at first. I have found that one very useful in moving in a more lady-like fashion
More tips on achieving the sexy walk we all want? Lay it on me, sistah 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.