Trans Documentary Project in Los Angeles

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Jane Sami
      FREE

Hi Everyone!

For the past 2 months, I have been working on a photographic documentary project focused on gender transition. I will be working on this project for the next year and am interested in interviewing and photographing more people in California. Specifically Los Angeles and San Fran but I am open to other areas. The focus of the story is how every path is different. No two journeys are the same. Some stories include surgery, others not.  I am working with people of all ages and varied paths to wholeness and in every stage of transition. If you’d like to hear more please reach out and tell me a bit about your journey thus far.

With love, Jane xo

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Jane, while I’m not for California, this does sound like an interesting project. Please keep us  informed about how this is going, it would be interesting. Please do keep in mind that if anyone wants to get in touch with you, it needs to be via them contacting you via our internal messaging, as we do frown on the posting of personal phone number, email addresses, or other social media identifiers in the public Forums. Michelle

Jane Sami
        FREE

Hi Michelle!

Sure thing. I will update as I go. And I am in complete agreement with the mode of contact. Totally get it.

Jane xo

Hi Jane, is this going to be in a book,  magazine, or turned into a slide show, it sound like fun. I,m a late starter also, but no looking back. You have fun even though it is work haha

timmie

Aundrea K
      FREE

This sounds very interesting. I’m in Colorado and just started my journey, I’d love to participate if there’s a way. DM if you want

Anonymous

Hello Jane, my name is Alicia. I live in So Cal, more specifically the San Fernando Valley. I just restarted my transition after nearly twenty years because of family issues. As of today I’m three weeks in and while I’m older, still very excited at the prospects of my journey. I’d love to participate. Please let me know what I need to do.

Alicia Arballo

Jane Sami
        FREE

Alicia!

It’s great to hear from you. I’m in Pasadena. So close. Let me reach out in private message and we can discuss. Have a beautiful weekend!

Hello, Jane.  Your project sounds like a wonderful idea.   I live in Oklahoma, and would be interested in being involved.   I began my adventure late in life, and am now 18 months along.   I think the experience here in rural mid-America may be quite different that that of ladies in California due to some big social differences.  Please feel free to contact me if you so desire.

I wish you good luck on your project.

Carly

Jane Sami
        FREE

Carly, that is such a great idea. I am really open to wherever this may take me and I agree the stories and experience will shift drastically based on location. Let’s stay in touch. Congrats on your journey xxoo

Anonymous

[postquote quote=99861]
      What a wonderful projet! I am in France and if if any use, I am happy to collaborate in some way. This reflects a great deal of what I write about. However there is a powerful commonalty between ‘us’ and all people. We deal with the same fundamental issues of life, but we add to that by the path we are driven to take, and often in the face of opposition and hardship.

The upside, us that we become not only empowered in ways that others cannot understand, but it makes us very special members of humanity. The indigenous American indians knew this and held us in high regard until their culture was broken by self-centred outsiders.

Love and hugs Sophie

Jane Sami
        FREE

Hi Sophie!

Thank you so much. I would love to include you. Right now I’m starting in California but I’m working organically and am totally open to expanding the scope. If I’m in Europe I will for sure reach out.

xo

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?