Long Term Relationships & Trans People

• This topic has 6 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 5 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Susan K
      FREE

Have you had a dream of have LTR with a man of your dreams and be a wife 24/7 ?

• This topic was modified 8 months ago by DeeAnn Hopings. Reason: This isn’t really about sex. It is about relationships

Oh yes, very much so. I would love to be a wife to a loving husband, and I think I would be a good one! 🥰

Emily Alt
      UNITY

Hell no!  Not interested in a LTR or limiting myself to one gender.

/EA

DeeAnn Hopings
        AMBASSADOR

Many years before I came to understand my gender identity, I did realize that my sexual orientation was bisexual. It occurred to me that the thought process was very different.

For heterosexual and gay people, the primary consideration is the sex of the potential partner. If that doesn’t meet your expectation, the thought process doesn’t go any further. However, for bisexual people, the sex of the potential partner likely slots in behind other things such as (in no particular order) physical attractiveness, intelligence, kindness, sense of humor, etc.

Barb
      FREE

Admittedly, it’s a nice thought.

However, despite my man’s sexy physique, piercing eyes and devilish smile, he is nothing but a mysogenistic, bum slapping, arrogant, full-of-himself, villainous pirate.

But, it would be fun for a night or two…

:B

Lauren Mugnaia
      AMBASSADOR

The very short answer: NO! I’ve never been into men, throughout my life all my close friends have been women and I don’t see that changing. I am comfortable with being a lesbian. I used to say trans lesbian, but after finding I’m intersex and actually born a woman, a lesbian friend of mine tells me, “Yes, you are definitely a girly girl lesbian!”

Anonymous

I am surprised I never responded to this before. I am not really into guys much, but the dream oh yes, I am a Sagittarius and fit that mold well. So the dream to be a trad wife is a totally doable thing. I would love to fill a Mrs, Clever role and had my cards been different would have.

Miriya

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transgender Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?