Trying to find a good doctor

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hey everyone this is Ashley

1. I am in the process of finding a doctor in Colorado springs, Colorado. I have searched online and can’t find a endocrinologist anywhere within 50 miles of me. I am just starting on my journey to become the best version of me. I have spent most of my life trapped inside my own personal prison. Living in a body I don’t belong in. Now I am finally doing something and I can’t find a doctor. It is hard for me to travel due to the fact that I am in a wheelchair due to having multiple sclerosis. I have found a doctor online but they don’t except insurance so I would have to pay cash and I can’t afford that. I’m really struggling with this because My condition is going to get progressively worse. And I owe it to myself to do my best to transition before that happens. I know my therapist is also trying to find a doctor. But if anybody knows a doctor here in Colorado Springs please let me know.         Thanks again for all the support I have received since joining here and CDH                                                        Ashley

Charlie
      FREE

You may have to travel to Denver for affordable care and hormones, some 60 miles away, which is not that bad in my experience.  I go much farther in a rural state.

Planned Parenthood is nearly everywhere and often has gender affirming healthcare.

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/planned-parenthood-rocky-mountains/patient-resources/gender-affirming-care

Another place to start looking for support is:

https://www.transgendercenteroftherockies.org/trans-support-organizations

Good luck!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘The Physical Transition’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?