Um… hello, world!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hi there everyone,

I’m 35 and just starting down this strange and wonderful and terrifying journey after years of living in the closet and way too deep in my own head.

I came to the realization, or maybe it’s closer to say that I finally admitted to myself, that I was trans just a few days ago. It still feels a little surreal to actually hold those words in my head and to say them out loud, if I’m being honest.

There’s a lot going through my head while I’m still making sense of all of this, and I’m really just hoping find some common ground and community here.

I’m terrible at these kinds of introductions, but hope to get to know all of you.
      Okay, bye!

Anonymous

Hi Sweetie.     I too have just come to the realization that I am trans.
      <p class=”p1″><span class=”s1″>My name is Annie and I am a 64 year old transgender woman from Ohio I live on the Ohio WV panhandle and when I am out I typically head to Pittsburgh and the Gallariea.
      </span></p>
      <p class=”p1″><span class=”s1″>In fact my first time out ever as Annie was at the South Hills Macy’s for a makeover. It was the begin of something beautiful and my realization that I am indeed trans. I have recently been outed by my wife to daughters and friends. The relationship is tenuous but we are still together. However now that the cat is somewhat out of the bad I feel the need to be me, the need to be Annie. </span></p>
      <p class=”p1″><span class=”s1″>I have been a member of cross dresser heaven for over two years. It was the friendship of these wonderful ladies that emboldened me to come out and be my authentic self. However, I have come to realize that i am transgendered more so than a cross dresser. We’re I younger in today’s society I have no doubt I would transition. At 64 it’s too late but I have to admit I have thought about hrt to soften features etc to make it a bit easier to live my authentic self. Holding me back is my wife whom I don’t want to hurt any more than this has and my children. I do feel however that I must be me and my time spent as Annie is the happiest of my life. </span></p>
      <p class=”p1″><span class=”s1″>Ive known that I should have been a girl since I was about 5. Now soon to be 65. Crossdresses off and on for much of my life but the last two-three years have been eye opening. I went out in public dresses the first time August 1 two years ago and loved it. Can to the realization that I was trans. My wife found some pics that went to her phone from the cloud and my secret was out. A blessing in disguise really. She outed me to my daughters and some friends. I still can be Annie to any of them. They have all seen pics but my wife and daughters while wanting me to be happy, want nothing to do with Annie. So the only thing that changed is knowledge. And the fact that since wife knows I can put my clothing, which I have acummulated a lot of as I am a cloths horse., in the closet in the spare bedroom rather than hiding it in the trunks of two of my cars. I have many pics here in the public and private albums Feel free to check them out. Would love to hear more about you sweetie.  We can share are share our stories. </span></p>
      <p class=”p1″><span class=”s1″>Huggs And </span><span class=”s2″>😘😘😘</span></p>
      <p class=”p1″><span class=”s1″>Annie</span></p>

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Hi Willow, welcome to our neck of the world. I do hope you are getting situated and seeing all there is here. Please let me know if you have any questions. Either I, or someone else, will make sure we reply back. I do so hope you will join us in the Chatroom. I enjoy chatting there a lot. If you look in Social -> Member Directory, you can search for other people that may be near by. Or under Places -> Local Places, you can search for all sorts of things that may be near you. Hope to see you chatting soon. Oh, and don’t forget about digging through the Articles and Forums. Loads of information there. Hugs, Michelle

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Willow:

It is going to feel odd for some time. It is a major admission to come out to ourselves because it goes against all of our conditioning. In spite of the fact that many claim that they were always female, the realization is that they were in the midst of as society that expected them to be male. So, regardless of how you felt, that’s the environment in which we find ourselves. However, as always, the longest journey begins with the first step.

I appreciate your being quite thorough with your Profile page. I usually have to remind people to do that, but it is important. It serves as a stake in the ground for where you are now. As things change for you, it can be updated at any time.

So, happy that you found us and I hope that being here will be helpful for you…

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?