What up, demons? It’s ya boy!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Found this through a Google search. Just kinda testing it out. Need trans friends cause I’ve been locked out of my queer friend group and even if I wasn’t, they’re all busy and live miles away.

So, like, hi. Or whatever. 🙃

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Serajti, I must confess, I’m not sure what you are intending to convey regarding the title of this Forum post. It could appear to some that you could be referencing this community as ‘demons’. I can tell you, that will turn off some of the members here…. Just sayin’… Michelle

It’s a meme reference. I thought most people would know it. It’s not a bad meme. It was joke either from our created around a snapshot from a paranormal investigation show.

Michelle Lawson
          MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Serajti, I was thinking that, but I wanted to be sure. We get trolls, admirers, chasers, etc. And we are very protective of the members here. Enjoy yourself, and have a safe day. Michelle

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?