What’s a Girl to Do?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Krysty
      SILVER

Greetings from the Pacific Northwest!

Over the years I have amassed a massive collection of both vintage and everyday lingerie.

I have come to the sad conclusion that I want to control what happens to it so that my estate does not have to deal with it; I’m sure it will all go in the dumpster!

Rather than drop bag upon bag off at the Goodwill, I would love to find a home for the everyday wear and perhaps bulk sell the vintage goods to someone who has the patience to sell it online. We were fortunate to find a lovely vintage store in Seattle to take some wonderful pieces before we moved to Portland. Any suggestions would be most welcome!

Best Wishes, Krysty

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Krysty:

As a trans woman, this post shouldn’t be in the Female to Male section. I will move it to the Advice for Transitioning section as we don’t have an area devoted to clothing, etc. when I learn what the procedure is. It should transfer with all of the tags and other things intact. An additional option may be to post your message on our sister site: crossdresserheaven.com as it does have a dedicated fashion forum…

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Advice for Transitioning’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?