What’s Allowed When Posting About HRT?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Emily Alt
      UNITY

Reaching out to the ambassadors for guidance.  Is it okay to post about the specifics of my HRT program?  Meds, dosing, lab results, etc.  I know this is forbidden on some support sites.  Don’t recall seeing anything on TGH.  Sorry in advance if I missed something.  Thanks!

Emily

Brielle
      SILVER

Hi Emily, I’m not an ambassador, but I’d be careful about putting any specific medical history online. That being said, I hope it all is going well for you! Happy Thanksgiving!!

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Emily, as we are not medical professionals, recommending to others what medicine, or dosage to take is not wise. But nothing wrong with explaining what ‘you’ are taking, or how much. That is what you and your doctor have determined. We do certainly try to steer people away from over the counter supplements that some feel will be a replacement for real HRT medications. We see these types of discussion in the chatrooms all the time. As for medical history; well, that is your history, and totally up to you how much you wish to divulge. Hugs, Michelle

Emily Alt
        UNITY

Thanks Michelle. I had considered posting to ask members for their opinion on my lab results and HRT dosages. However, I’ve reconsidered and won’t be doing that. I believe direct messaging with select members is a better approach.

Emily

DeeAnn Hopings
          AMBASSADOR

I think you have chosen a good course of action. It also saves the Ambassadors from having to respond to a situation. As the saying goes:

An Ounce Of Prevention Is Worth A Pound Of Cure…

Hi Emily, I am really excited for you. such a grand part of the transition experiance. My very best wishes for you alwayys.

Regarding your question: All of the above comments are very good.

In addition, you might see further things of interest to you by re-reading the Site Rules and Code of Conduct section [ near the bottom] of

========== Terms-Of-Service =======================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/terms-of-service/

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘The Physical Transition’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?