Which questions would you like to see on your profile?

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Vanessa Law
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Happy Friday Ladies and Gentlemen!

We are going to be adding new profile questions to your Transgender Heaven profile this weekend so you can share a bit more about yourself, and get to know others better.

Which profile questions would you like to see added to your profile?

Hugs,

Vanessa

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Vanessa, how about things like; hobbies, things you like to do, important life or career events. Hugs, Michelle

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Vanessa, I just thought of a couple more:

1. Things you are doing, or have done, as part of your transitioning, that you would want to help others with? As in talking or sharing resources, etc.

2. Things you know you will want to do, or are in the process of doing, that you would like to seek support from others to help with? Kind of the reverse of the first question.

Hugs, Michelle

Vanessa Law
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Thanks Michelle,

Great ideas hon!

I may have been a little optimistic to think I could do it all this weekend, so feel free to share more ideas if you think of them.

Hugs,

Vanessa

Do I give back to transphobes what they deserve?

Vanessa Law
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Hey @michellelarsen1

Thank you for your suggestions dear. We’ve just updated the profiles on Transgender Heaven to include your questions, as well as a few others. Let me know what you think dear.

Hugs,

Vanessa

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Vanessa, I just love it! I already updated my profile to address the new options. This is great. Hugs, Michelle

Vanessa Law
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

I’m so glad dear! Hehe, 26.785% is quite specific 🙂

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Something is odd in the database. In Edit mode, my Relationship Status is listed correctly as Married. However, in View mode it is displayed as California…

Hi Vanessa, and a big hello from the Uk. Long time no see!!  Hmmmm questions? well i suppose you could ask if you have transitioned or not? How long have you been Transgender? what’s your reason for coming here? (although i suppose its obvious). Hobbies? pastimes? etc, hugs and kisses, Fiona-Ann xx

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Community Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?