Tagged: Man of the house?
- November 17, 2021 at 1:28 pm #121869
- September 25, 2022 at 3:59 pm #133198Dana MunsonSILVER
Not sure (I answered “Maybe”). I probably dreamed about something like a time or two over the years, wondering what it would be like. But I agree with what another sister said here: I wouldn’t impose a role on her she didn’t agree to beforehand. Also, I have to say that I am not really the submissive type (neither is my wife, btw!). At any rate, with my wife becoming progressively more sidelined by reason of her growing dementia, I have been the de facto housewife around our home for about 2 years. A necessary job to be sure, but not personally fulfilling.
- September 25, 2022 at 10:06 am #133193Valerie HeartFREE
Would I want to be a house wife?
Yes, I’ve always dreamed of being a house wife.
Would I want my wife to become the man of the house?
No, I’m not married, but I do want a husband, so this is complicated
- September 15, 2022 at 5:56 am #132998
- December 15, 2021 at 9:31 pm #123316֍ Bethie, Empress of the Orcs ֎MANAGING AMBASSADOR
I would never impose on her a role that she does not identify with. As it is, she manages the household finances and business and I do housework.
But, it is me that, for example, went under the house to jack a corner up.
- November 21, 2021 at 2:38 pm #122095
- November 18, 2021 at 11:43 pm #122004Linda Elaine SklarFREE
I would love that on a temporary basis, while I transitioned. My dream is to marry a man and live a normal life with him, just like any other married couple. I’m submissive and my wife wasn’t the dominant person I needed, so she didn’t help satisfy my womanly needs to follow a man’s lead
- January 25, 2022 at 12:10 pm #125429
- November 18, 2021 at 11:48 am #121915
- November 18, 2021 at 7:45 am #121878
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.