A huge hello

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

A huge hello from Erica,a fulltime t girl since the age of 16.Grew up with transphobic parents that booted me out at age 13 and it was tough.A great transgender community took me in that understood me.Knew at age 10 I hated wearing male clothing feeling I wanted to be one of the girls.Still keep in touch with them to this day although I live in Ireland now since moving there in 2002.Married to a great wife that loves t girls whom is supportive

Hello Erica Welcome to TGH… It’s a Safe Place to be Your True Self …
      I’m So Happy…You have a Partner..
      Who is Supportive and Understanding.
      Of who You Are… If I can Help in any Way… just send me a message..
      With Much Love Jessica πŸ’•

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Erica:

Glad you found us!

There’s a large group from the UK here, so there will be many to talk with regarding transition issues, dealing with the health care system, etc. You can find them by clicking on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

In general, the entire membership spans the spectrum from people who are beginning to sort out their gender identity to those who transitioned some years ago and all points between. It sounds like you are well along in your thought processes and actions, so I would encourage you to share your experiences.

Hi Erica,

Welcome to our Wonderful, Accepting, Loving, Helpful Community where you can be safe and be yourself.
      The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.
      You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

Glad you are here. Looking forward to more sharing,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

======== TGH Membership PLANS ===================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/choose-your-plan/#link_acc-1-3-d

=========== TGH How-to Navigation ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

Been much happier ever since.Thought about transitioning and it wasn’t for me.Did have breast augmentation at age 18 including the trachea shave as well.Wife and I have a son and daughter together that know I dress fulltime as female whom do accept this.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?