a little about myself

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

hey all im andrew, a little about myself is that i love music and im a huge movie nerd, i love polar bears and bats, my favorite movie is probably the fearless vampire killers directed by roman polanski, if you want to talk about anything feel free to message or add me as a buddy :β€’)

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

A fellow vampyre movie buff? I never thought I’d see that day. I currently have fifty vampyre movies in my collection, and The Fearless Vampire Killers is one of them. Hope you have a great time here Andrew. hugs….

Goodness! i would love to know your top ten favorites, or any of your favorites! Its nice to meet you Michelle. Have a great day :β€’)

Michelle Lawson
          MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Andrew, my top 10 vampyre movies? You have to ask tough questions…. LOL It really depends on my mood. Somtimes I like the cheesy ones, sometimes the Hammer ones, sometimes the campy ones. I guess the one i like the most is Andy Warhol’s version. Same with his Frankenstein version. Those are really ‘interesting’. Michelle

LOL! i know its a very hard question, especially from your collection but thank you for answering. I love Frankenstein the book and the movies, so many adaptations. Andy Warhols version is so good i agree. Paul Morrissey is amazing. Do you also like ”Lonesome Cowboys”?

Also was meaning to ask if you have any opinions on Joel Schumacher’s “The lost boys” on how it portrays vampires. Especially in the Horror/Comedy category. :β€’)

HelloΒ  Andrew..Welcome to THG.. This is a Safe Place.. To Be Your True Self

And a place to make friends who Understand.. Jessica πŸ’•

Hello Andrew,

Welcome to our TransGender Heaven (TGH) site: A Transgender Support Site. We are a wonderful, accepting, loving, helpful community where you can be safe and be yourself.

You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.
      Glad you are here. Looking forward to seeing you on the site.
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== TGH How-to Navigation ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

Dana Munson
      SILVER

Vampires, you say? Few can top the original, with Bela Lugosi as the Count. It so happens that in the first law firm I worked for, Bela Lugosi, Jr., was an attorney. A very nice man, a very capable lawyer, and proud of his dad. he had some interesting stories to tell, believe me. When Universal Studios decided to film a get-together/reminiscence of the children of the great Universal monster characters, we hosted in our office not only Bela, Jr., but also offspring of Boris Karloff and Lon Cheney, Jr. Quite a day!

Michelle Lawson
        MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Dana, that is really cool. I’d have been blown away to be part of that. Amazing story. Those are all great actors. Hugs, Michelle

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

I’ve always thought it was humorous the way Mr. Chekov said:

Wampire…

Hey Andrew, we could be two peas in a pod.Β  I love music too (most genres), and spent most of my younger years watching countless amounts of horror and sci-fi.Β  Possibly my favorite vampire movie is Near Dark; but there’s quite a few to choose from.Β  The b&w classics are great; but I prefer some of the newer ones better.

I’m interested in what music you like.Β  Metal, punk, and rap are my mainstays; but I also like swing, ska, country, and pop (love Britney Spears; but who doesn’t?)Β  What’s your favs?

GTMU

A, Marie

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?