Hello from Holley

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Hello,I am Holly and bigender living and dressing as female for 6 years now.I lived a good life as male,had the feeling wanting to dress as female at times.All started going through my ex wife’s closet wearing her clothes at times.She caught me in the act and left.It ended up in divorce which went in good terms.We talk still and she sees me much happier.During the divorce,I was diagnosed with being bigender which explains everything.Day after the divorce was final,began a new life as Holly.Mom is supportive and accepts it.

HolΔΊey I am So Happy for You and Welcome to TGH. This is a Safe Place to Be Your True Self…
      I am also HAPPY…That Your Mother is Supportive of Holley..You are Truly On Your Way…
      To a Wonderful Journey..
      And if you need a Friend to talk to.
      We are ALL HERE FOR YOU..
      Love Jessica πŸ’•

Welcome Holly. I think you’ll find that much love is giving on this side. Glad you found your way here.

Abby.

Mom saw itΒ  happen and she was the first person to accept it right away.Does see I am more happier too

Holley,

We are so glad you found your way here. We hope you call this home. I am so glad your mom is accepting. Always feel free to ask questions. We are all on this journey, and being together helps.
      Shiloh

Welcome Holly, I’ve only recently joined this wonderful community and can say whole heartedly that for whatever reason you started your search; a shoulder to cry on,a search for information, orΒ  a community of like minded people, I hope you can feel at home here As I do.

Acceptance from family members is a huge hurdle, whatever the outcome, but sometimes you need to talk to people outside of the loop for less impartial advice and support, and I truly believe you can find that here.

Xx

I also have a supportive spouse,my wife Candi

I had a wonderful supporting spouse that i had told i was a CD and Bi before we got married .Β  She accepted it and for 20 years had a wonderful relatonship.Β  We kept it from our children. I lost her to cancer inΒ  1999.Β  Lived on my own from 1999 until 2009.Β  I tried to transistion but had a bad reaction to the HRT and had to stop.Β  Β  I remarried but my new wife does not know or would condone. So it was back in the closet.Β  Glad some of you family understands.Β  MineΒ  ALAS does notΒ  and never would .

eElayne

Hello Holly,

Welcome to our wonderful, accepting, loving, helpful community where you can be safe and be yourself.

You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

======== TGH Membership PLANS ===================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/choose-your-plan/#link_acc-1-3-d

=========== TGH How-to Navigation ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?