hello, I’m Eva

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Eva Young
      FREE

Hello everyone, I’m 56 years old and spent the majority of my life suppressing my true self.Β  I worked to establish myself as a strong alpha male, and pretty much succeeded.Β  I have a great job, a nice home, I’ve made a retirement plan for myself that doesn’t involve eating cat food with a side of those bag noodles we all ate in college.Β  The problem is all of that didn’t make me happy.Β  I have been smiling through my own pain for decades and only in the last year did I take any positive steps toward my own happiness.

I finally faced what I think I always knew and for the first time I said (out loud) I am not the man I said I was – I’m a woman and I always have been.Β  I thought it but actually hearing myself say it out loud, in front of another human was like rolling a large boulder off my back.

My job is in an extremely male dominated field and transitioning at this time would destroy everything I have built, but I know who I am and even though I am not starting hormones until I retire, I am making changes in my life to begin my transition – and that has finally started to fill the huge hole in me.

I’m looking forward to meeting everyone, hearing your stories and I’m sure I’ll be asking a lot of questions.

Eva,
      Welcome to TGH,I am glad that you found us we are all on a journey of discovery, each of our lives and stories are different and yet the same.
      I hope you find friends and family here.
      Please feel free to reach out and talk at any time,
      Peace and hugs
      Shiloh Rose 🌹

Hello Eva,

Welcome to our TransgGender Heaven (TGH) site: A Wonderful, Accepting, Loving, Helpful Community where you can be safe and be yourself.
      The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.
      You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

Glad you are here,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Here is a link to the MtoF Chat room: ========
      https://transgenderheaven.com/chat/mtf-transgender-chat/

=========== TGH How-to Navigation ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?