Hello and Connections Request – Florida (Broward)

• This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by EJ.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      EJ
      FREE

Hello all. EJ here.

Building a local-area support system for myself and sharing with others what I’ve learned thus far with honesty, openness, willingness, gentleness, humor, love, and respect – as I do with myself.

Not included in profile ( https://transgenderheaven.com/members/ej/profile/ ) – I am a recent HRT meds recipient, so discovering and recovering as my true self in this moment and 24 hrs.

With that said, I am early on and building on “femme” transition exogenously (clothes, hair, nails, voice) and thus connecting my likes and dislikes to my concept of what “femme” is for me.

I believe… I am not alone πŸ™‚ and thus reaching out for connections, inspirations, and linkages.

Please feel free to reach out to share about safe, trusted, inspirational and sober… shopping, eating, and gathering places in Broward, Dade, WPB (Boca), although open to converse with others coming into the area from elsewhere, too. πŸ™‚

Thanks for reading, and thanks for sharing.

Best R.

• This topic was modified 2 years ago by EJ.
      Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

EJ, if you look in Social -> Member Directory, you can search for other people that may be near by. Michelle

Hi EJ ,

Welcome to our wonderful, accepting, loving, helpful community where you can be safe and be yourself.

You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

======== TGH Membership PLANS ===================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/choose-your-plan/#link_acc-1-3-d

=========== TGH How-to Navigation ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

Glad you are here. Looking forward to more sharing,
      Regards,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

EJ
      FREE

[postquote quote=115452]

Thanks for sharing. You were heard.

Correction to earlier?

After doing a people search on TGH, identified another way to reach-out was through this forum post. And here it is. Hope it helps.

bye.

DeeAnn Hopings
        AMBASSADOR

EJ:

There is another factor to consider. Threads sink to the bottom fairly quickly as new threads are added. The threads are not deleted, but some digging is required to find them. Practically speaking, it becomes Out Of Sight, Out Of Mind. As time passes, it becomes less likely that people will stumble across a given thread. Some active threads have been around for a long time. One dealing with breast forms was originally created a few years back, but it is a topic that has broad interest. Threads like that are exceptions to what usually happens here.

Usually I have to remind new members to complete their Profile page, but I don’t have to do that for you! Thanks!! Anyway, the Profile page will always be readily accessible and can be updated at any time. It lets others know what is going on with you, problems, triumphs and revelations. In that sense, it can be used as a way to capture some important things about your progress.

EJ
      FREE

[postquote quote=115467]

Glad your here, too. Keep coming back.

As in life, learning to expect the best, and get it.

It is my hope… To you, as well.

EJ
      FREE

[postquote quote=115500]

On that topic, recognition and recollection of a post about nuances and conversational practices in the workplace, social, and family relationships.

Here is to expecting the best, and getting it… in this moment, and one day at a time.

β€πŸ˜‰βœŒπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈβ€

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?