Hey :>

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

hey 。•́‿•̀。

hey I’m kye (he/they) I’m trans and trying to figure myself out, I’m like totally new here I don’t really know how everything works but I hope to maybe make some new friends and have some conversations :>

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Kye:

Glad that you found us and I hope being here will be a good experience for you!

Many here have been where you are right now. It’s a pretty monumental thing to come to the conclusion that ones life to this point needs a pretty major overhaul. Not an easy thing to consider, nor is it an easy thing to do. However, what happens for people is that they get to a point where things just cannot continue as they were. Changes have to be made.

Adding to the difficulty is what may hang in the balance. Depending upon the person and their situation, ones decision to be true to themselves may impact family, home, employment and other things. Many members have decided to work with a therapist. The therapist won’t solve your problems for you, but what they will do is help you think about what’s happening and help you sort out what needs to happen going forward. It is often very hard to process what you are thinking and feeling in an objective way. Fear and doubt can just kill everything and a therapist will work towards keeping you out of those funky, unproductive places. But, one important piece of information to remember is to look for a therapist who has experience with gender issues. Many therapists don’t have that experience.

I encourage you to complete your Profile page. It really helps other members to understand your situation. The page will always be readily available and can be updated at any time.

If you would like to search for other members who may be nearby, and we have many from the UK, click on Social in the menu and then Member Directory

Hello Kye,

Welcome to our Wonderful, Accepting, Loving, Helpful Community where you can be safe and be yourself.
      The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.
      You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

Glad you are here. Looking forward to more sharing,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

======== TGH Membership PLANS ===================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/choose-your-plan/#link_acc-1-3-d

=========== TGH How-to Navigation ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?