Hi all from Cornwall

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Been signed up for a little wile now but haven’t had a chance to say hi and introduce myself so

Hi all

Nice to be here Im Paul/Eva 45 I’m from Cornwall in the UK I’m gender fluid however Eva seems to be taking over more and more and i am seriously considering taking my journey further.

I don’t have many family and friends but the ones I do have are very supporting especially my eldest daughter who is not just my daughter but my best friend.

Ive come here looking for likeminded people to share and learn from there experience’s

So hello and thanks all for this safe space.

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Eva:

You found us! Glad you are here!

There’s a big contingent of folks from the UK here. If you would like to search for other members, click on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

Thanks for completing your Profile page! Know that you can update your Profile at any time if you would like to update something.

As you get to know people here, what you will find is that the members occupy every point on the spectrum from folks who transitioned years ago to folks who are just beginning to figure things out. Despite some similarities, I doubt that any 2 paths are alike. Such is our diversity.

Anyway, I hope that being here will be helpful for your journey…

[postquote quote=120976]
      Welcome Eva.

Liz

Hi Eva,

Welcome to our Wonderful, Accepting, Loving, Helpful Community where you can be safe and be yourself.
      The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.
      You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

Glad you are here. Looking forward to more sharing,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

======== TGH Membership PLANS ===================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/choose-your-plan/#link_acc-1-3-d

=========== TGH How-to Navigation ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

Hello Eva…Welcome to TGH…this is a Safe Place to be Your Self…
      And Enjoy the Company… of Others.. just Like Your Self… Who Understand… and would like to be your Friends… all you need to do is ASK… Love Jessica πŸ’•

Hi Eva! Welcome to TH. I haven’t been here too long but it really is a great place to be. Best wishes from a fellow South Wester.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?