Hi I’m a curious trans

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi everyone in the transgender community I’m new here and I need some advice on transitioning from a male to a female. I’ve been curious about transitioning for a few years now but have only just come to the decision in the last week or so and I think I’ve made my final decision to go through with transitioning to a female but would really love some advice from other trans that have or are going through what I’m going through right now.</p>
      I’m willing to listen to any and everyone of you lovely people say

A few thoughts…and only mine, others may disagree. There will be lots of challenges ahead, not least of which are self confidence, self identity and social pressures. However…if you truly feel this is the real you begging to get out…you have to do it I think. I did, and only this year (50+) Discuss it with your loved ones honestly and clearly. They will be a big factor in your journey. When you stand in front of the mirror (preferably naked) what do you see? Is that the you on the inside? Imagine the curves fat and shape of your female body as it will be (well hopefully) Is that exciting? Does that liberate your spirit? Will that make you happy? It’s not all fun though Cory, the change is deeply emotional too and it seems to take forever to see the changes.Β  A real roller coaster…that I don’t ever want to get off. Just my penniesworth, good fortune on your journey.

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Cory. no two paths are the same. If you are not sure as of yet, your starting point must be to do enormous amounts of reading, researching, and soul searching. And then to find a therapist or counselor to help you get started. We can certainly provide you with some ideas and a few resources with which to begin your research, but it will be up to you to do the leg work. This is not an easy, short walk. So make sure you have good hiking boots, and a well stocked pack, because those will come n quite handy. Michelle

Hi Cory,

Welcome to our Wonderful, Accepting, Loving, Helpful Community where you can be safe and be yourself.
      The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.
      You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

Glad you are here. Looking forward to more sharing,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

======== TGH Membership PLANS ===================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/choose-your-plan/#link_acc-1-3-d

=========== TGH How-to Navigation ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?