Hi I’m jennifer

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

HI I’m Jennifer and I’m the new gurl.now is it my imagination , or is it. That ever since I joined transgender heaven ( I say I’m new but joined a year or so ago, just inactive) things have been changing. It’s not just coming out that I love women’s clothes or that I would love to fully transition to become fully female, but it is more like transgender heaven has actual angels that intervene on my behalf, guiding and directing me to find things on sale that aren’t just good luck. Every night I listen to male to female friends hypnosis and my mind is slowly being reprogrammed . Today I dropped something at lunch and my legs immediately spread apart as if I were going to catch it in my skirt.my mannerisms and reactions are also becoming more instinctively female which I like much better than having to pretend. Anyway if tg heaven does have angels I sure hope they answer my prayers.there are changes in my body from herbs I take but I want to start on hormones and my prayer is that people will help by doing such things as slipping them into my coffee, oh what a dream come true that would be.i hope someday to be as brave as many of the girls who put their pictures up Β but for now until my family gets a mysterious notion to help I have to keep this as my slowly evolving and subtle secret.

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Jennifer:

You found us! Very Good!

There are many here who have been where you are now or it is their current situation. As you will discover, there are many roads to town. It’s more a function of what your needs are and what you are comfortable with. However, think of this journey as more of a marathon rather than a sprint. There are no style points for speed.

Please complete your Profile page. It helps other members understand what’s going on with you, what’s difficult, your plans for the future, etc. Your Profile page will always be readily accessible and can be updated at any time if something changes for you.

Also, if you would like to search for other members near you, click on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

Hi Jennifer,

Welcome to our wonderful, accepting, loving, helpful community where you can be safe and be yourself.

You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

Glad you are here. Looking forward to more sharing,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

======== TGH Membership PLANS ===================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/choose-your-plan/#link_acc-1-3-d

=========== TGH How-to Navigation ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

hey you made my day thanx my journey is not so difficult anymore that i have new friends to get over these hurdles life is defintley an adventure looking forward to my changes

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?