Hi I’m new to transgender heaven!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

I’m 70 years old and retired. I started cross-dressing a year ago by wearing some of my late wife’s clothes. I came out about a month ago. I was 14 when I first questioned my gender. It has taken me 56 years to get to here. Of course attitudes are different now compared to then.

I Wanda, I’m Barbara, 71 years old and semi-retired. Welcome to the group. After fighting/struggling with the feelings I’d been having for several years, I came out to my wife about my yearning to be a woman. With her support I’m now happily living life as I should have been all along.

Dear Wanda… as you will learn…there’s a lot of US. WITH THE SAME JOURNEY AHEAD OF US.. TGH SITE is a Safe and Wonderful Place…to Be Your True Self…
      It’s Nice to meet You…
      I hope, to talk to you SOON…
      Take Care…
      And Be Your True Self πŸ’•

Barbara.. I am So Happy… that You have the Support…from your wife..
      You are So lucky…
      Be Safe…Be Your True Self πŸ’•

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Wanda:

Great that you are here and I hope it proves to be a good experience for you!

As said, there are many here who are currently in, or have been through, the situation you describe. I am 72 and my journey began publicly 5 1/2 years ago. Think of this as a marathon and not a sprint. Change is not an easy thing and change of this magnitude is not the work of it minute.

Many members have been helped by working with therapists as there is a lot to think about and process. However, the significant thing is to find someone who is experienced with gender issues. Not everyone is.

Please complete your Profile page. It really helps other members to understand your situation. The page will always be readily accessible and can be updated at any time if something changes for you.

If you would like to search for other members near you, click on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

Hi Wanda,

Welcome to our wonderful, accepting, loving, helpful community where you can be safe and be yourself.

You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

======== TGH Membership PLANS ===================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/choose-your-plan/#link_acc-1-3-d

=========== TGH How-to Navigation ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

Glad you are here. Looking forward to more sharing,
      Regards,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?