Hi, I'm Tina

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hi,

I’m new here. I’m a french mtf, 40, married, and sad not be myself each day…

I hope I’ll find tips to be myself here !

It would be nice to talk to anyone πŸ™‚

Bye

Not sure, this is the place to ask this. whatever.

I’m wondering from a long time if a place for transgender for the vacation is existing in the world ?

Kind of transgender paradise where you are anonymous, peacefull, no fear to go at the pool, and so one.

Do you know a place like this in the world ?

Many thanks,

Tina

Hi Tina yes I believe it’s a paradise . We including you can make it that safe place where trans people can be open and honest and vunerable without any fear . I do think their are events all over the world at different times and places. Please enjoy and as I was told by a smart woman relax enjoy the ride. This is one education I am truly going to enjoyΒ  luv Stephanie

Marianne
        AMBASSADOR

Hi Tina,

I think there are many places that are welcoming and accepting to the LGBTQ-community. I live in Uppsala, Sweden and travel alot for work, both domestic and to our neighbouring countries. I have regularly travelled and gone out dressed as a woman for the last seven years. Shopping, dining, checkin in or out at hotels booked in my male name. I have tried on tons of women’s clothes in everything from good will to high end fashion boutiques and never had a single bad word coming in my direction. A year ago I flew to London, UK, for a meetup with CDH-friends as my female self and lately l have gone for several doctor’s appointments in full female dress, makeup and wig without a single comment. The only cloud on the skye in my paradise is my wife’s inability to accept Marianne in her life.

Welcome to TGH Tina!Β  We hope you find our site to be helpful and insightful in your journey.Β  If you have any questions about the site ant it’s functioning you can reach out to a moderator listed at https://transgenderheaven.com/meet-your-ambassadors/ or use the Chat pages Intercom function.

Hugs, Ambassador Cloe

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?