I’m August from St. Louis. I’m new here. Hi *.*

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hi to you all. My name’s August Marie.Β  (I chose August because it’s my birth month.Β  Marie was my grandmother.)Β  I’m new to this site; but I’ve been on Crossdresser Heaven for awhile.Β  I’m looking to meet others, and hopefully be able to help and support the transgender community.

Hello August,

Welcome to our TransGender Heaven (TGH) site: A Transgender Support Site. We are a wonderful, accepting, loving, helpful community where you can be safe and be yourself.

You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.
      Glad you are here. Looking forward to seeing you on the site.
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

============ TGH MtF ChatRoom ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/chat/mtf-transgender-chat/

=========== TGH How-to Navigation ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

Hi August welcome! I hope all has been well for you, consider me a friend whenever you need :β€’), have a great rest of your Tuesday. -Andrew

Hey Andrew.Β  So far so good here.Β  Thanks for reaching out!Β  I appreciate it.Β  Likewise, you can consider me a friend when you need one too.

Have a great one too.Β  Hope you’ve been able to find peace.

See ya,

A. Marie

Kathy
      FREE

Welcome August Marie to this site also.Β Glad to be friends. The transgender community needs all the help and support possible (especially in Missouri).
      Kathy

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?