I’m new

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Hello, my name is Autumn, and I’m 33,Β  I’m ‘questioning’. I would rather be able to say that I’m ‘a trans woman’, but I don’t openly identify that way in real life, and I still don’t know where all this will really lead.

One other thing: I’m rather socially phobic about online communities, so I’m pretty nervous about posting this, or responding to other people, so if you say something to me and get no response, there’s a good chance I got too nervous to respond, but maybe I won’t have a problem. I honestly haven’t said anything in a forum for years, so I can’t be sure how it’ll go.

I hope none of this post seems weird, or inappropriate for an intro post.

Anonymous

Welcome to the greatest group of women in the world!!!

i understand questioning. I did that for 48 years. Now I’m finally me and there are no more questions. I did not know a human being could feel this good, but I’m here now and it’s wonderful.
      Warmly, Annie🌹

Hello Autumn…. Welcome to TGH…
      I Understand Exactly… what you are saying… But this is a Safe Place to Be Your True Self… and to find Wonderful Friends… Who Understand.
      I hope you Enjoy…Being a Member of TGH… as I have…So Autumn be True to Your Self… and Be Safe..
      Jessica πŸ’•

Brielle
      SILVER

Hi Autumn, welcome to the site! Almost none of us bite… promise! πŸ˜‰

Hugs,

Brie

Anonymous

Hello Autumn, well said. I am fairly new to this site and have been slightly guarded as well. My guess is that the majority of us feel the same as you do. That wont make it easier for you, but should create some comfort in where you are and who you are finding within. You will enjoy this great respectful group.

Hello Autumn,

Welcome to our TransgGender Heaven (TGH) site: A Wonderful, Accepting, Loving, Helpful Community where you can be safe and be yourself.
      The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.
      You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

Glad you are here,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Here is a link to the MtoF Chat room: ========
      https://transgenderheaven.com/chat/mtf-transgender-chat/

=========== TGH How-to Navigation ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?