Just signed up.

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hi Everybody. Crazy times .. to say the least. Just signed up. Looking forward to talking to other women and excited to check out the TGHeaven sight. Hannah Ivy

Hello Hannah… Welcome to TGH.. I’m So Happy you have Joined US here at TGH… this is a Safe Place to be Your True Self and too make Wonderful Friends, Who Understand and are willing to Help, Answer Questions… and just be a Friend, you can Talk To…
      Hope to talk to you soon..
      With Love Jessica πŸ’ž

Hi Jessica. Thank you for the warm welcome. I just filled in my personal info-page. In case you want to know more about me. Otherwise please feel free to ask. It feels surreal but also very stimulations and freeing to communicate as my true self. Almost like a little high. So thank you again. Are you one of the administrators or ‘just’ a member like myself. Love, Hannah

Hello Hannah.. I’m Just a Member… like you. I joined TGH and Few Months Ago… and I FEEL SAFE HERE…TO BE MY TRUE SELF…
      And I Enjoy Welcoming New Girls…
      To this Wonderful Site..
      I just wanted you to know..I got your Message… and I will…LOOK at Your Profile… to get to know you Better… and I will Message you Soon… OK LOVE…
      JESSICA πŸ’•

Hello Hannah,

Welcome to our TransgGender Heaven (TGH) site: A Wonderful, Accepting, Loving, Helpful Community where you can be safe and be yourself.
      The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.
      You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

Glad you are here,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Here is a link to the MtoF Chat room: ========
      https://transgenderheaven.com/chat/mtf-transgender-chat/

======== TGH Membership PLANS ===================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/choose-your-plan/#link_acc-1-3-d

=========== TGH How-to Navigation ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

Hi Terri Anne. Thank you for your warm welcome. And you are right. Already I appreciate so much the warm tone everywhere I go (click). The only problem so far is that I constantly want to check and see if I have a new message from a new potential freind. Thank you again.

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Hannah:

Glad that you have found us and I hope that the time you spend here will be helpful to your journey. I see that you are from Michigan. I am originally from Toledo, so it’s always good to discover a fellow midwesterner.

One thing that you will find is a great variance as to what the community here looks like. We are all over the place in terms of how the concept of gender has impacted us, what our goals are, our family situations, outside interests, occupations, etc. There is a richness to the community that will be noticeable as you spend more time here.

Thank you for completing your Profile page! It really helps other members understand you better and it can be updated at any time. Eventually all threads sink to the bottom of the pile, but your Profile page will always be readily available.

You can search for other members who are in your area by clicking on Social in the menu and then <b>Member Directory</b>.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me or any of the other Ambassadors…

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?