OMG, I’m finally here!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

I’m doing the happy dance, twirling in my skirt as I’ve made it through the sign-up process and I’m now part of Transgender Heaven.  This makes me feel good.  I’ve been inhabiting a small space on this earth to very many years and through those years I’ve struggled with my gender identity and self-image.  I’m an introvert with not a whole lot of confidence in myself yet, I feel more comfort and confidence when I am open and out as a trans-woman.  I feel so much more free when I ditch the men’s jeans and tshirts and present as my authentic self.

I guess I’m looking forward to being out and sharing experiences here and having an opportunity to celebrate my femininity and true self.  I hope this is a step toward a full transition and joining a loving community.

Warm hugs,

Alana

WELCOME HOME GIRL…This is a Safe Place to Be Your True Self…
      I’m So Happy Your Here With US…Love Jessica 💕

Anonymous

Welcome to  the family ,  Great peeps here.   Hugs

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Alana:

Very glad that you are here and I hope it will be a great experience for you!

I live next door to Palm Springs in Cathedral City. Up in Desert Hot Springs is a place called Cabot’s Pueblo. Cabot Yerxa was an adventurer and traveler who did many different things during his life (he passed away at some point during the 80’s, I believe). Anyway, he built a 5000 sqft pueblo out of the materials from findings, abandoned cabins and things that he was given. The pueblo has 35 rooms across 4 floors. But, there is a sign on the property that he painted:

There is no place,
      Just like this place,
      Anywhere near this place,
      So this must be the place!

Indeed, this also applies to TGH. It is a unique place that works against the isolation that many trans people feel. It is a place where the community comes together to support one another and share things that we have learned or experienced.

The membership here is spread across the US and the rest of the world. There are folks here who are trying to figure out what their gender identity really is. There are folks here who transitioned many years ago. There are others still who are somewhere in the middle. We put a lot of effort into maintaining this as a safe place for all and hopefully you will find it so.

Have you checked into local resources for trans people? I suspect that you will find a fair amount in the Oakland area. Also, a number of members here have enlisted the aid of a therapist to help them work through this difficult period in their lives. For trans people, there is often a great upheaval to their lives if they decide to move forward with transition, to whatever level. It is a hard thing to think about and is accompanied with much fear and trepidation. Because of those difficulties, it can be very hard to maintain focus on what needs to be considered. A therapist can help, but what is important is to find someone with experience in gender issues. Not everyone has this particular background.

If you like, you can search for other members in your area by clicking on Social in the menu and then. Member Directory.

I also encourage you to complete your Profile page as it helps other members understand you and your situation. Eventually all threads sink to the bottom of the pile but your Profile page will always be readily available and can be updated at any time.

Hello Alana,

Nice to see you chat today.

You are so welcome to our TransgGender Heaven (TGH) site: A Wonderful, Accepting, Loving, Helpful Community where you can be safe and be yourself.
      The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.
      You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

Glad you are here,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Here is a link to the MtoF Chat room: ========
      https://transgenderheaven.com/chat/mtf-transgender-chat/

======== TGH Membership PLANS ===================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/choose-your-plan/#link_acc-1-3-d

=========== TGH How-to Navigation ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

Brielle
      SILVER

Hi Alana, I know just how you feel. In drab mode, I hardly ever initiate social outings or conversation with people outside my circle. But when Brielle is in the room, I’m much more an extrovert and quick to join in – especially when there are GNO meetings or other CD/TG functions that I would probably find an excuse to go to in my male persona.

Welcome to the site, GF!

Hugs,

Brie

I am so glad you’re here. It has been
      such a wonderful place for me. Welcome.
      Abby
      🤗🙆‍♀️

Well  Welcome .  We are glad your here also.  Lovely place to relax and chat.  Get you Femme on and have a great time.  Chat with us gurls.  Ask questions  Get tips . Seek out help when ever you want . We are here for you and for eachother .  Welcome sister  Welcome ..

Elayne

We welcome you with open arms  Loving hearts and we sincerely hope you will chat with us and learn about yourself and others.  We are so glad to have you   we are twirling our skirts also  !!

Elayne

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?