Sorta New … sorta not

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

So, I want to transition to full womanhood, but my CIS wife wants nothing of it.

But, I have been on hormones for a full year, and despite breast growth I would say she tolerates, not embraces, my womanhood.

Obviously, going from a traditional CIS marriage to a formerly CIS male husband (me) who has finally recognizedΒ  and embraced her inner woman is going to cause some upheaval … so I joined transgenderheaven to find community and support.

MUAH, Leah (aka formerly Lee)

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Leah:

Glad that you have joined us!

Well, you are not the first and you won’t be the last to be confronted with this situation. Some couples can come to an understanding and some can’t. I don’t if there is any way to predict how things will progress.

Have you been working with a therapist? Many here have found a lot of value with this process. However, it is important to work with someone who is experienced with gender issues as everyone isn’t. Some have also taken the additional step of involving their partners; sometimes together and sometimes independently. Gender is a fairly complicated issue with a lot of moving parts. It is very hard for us to remain focused on the issues that need to be considered. A therapist can help to maintain that focus and work through the decisions that need to be addressed.

I encourage you to complete your Profile page. The background information will help others understand your situation better.

You may search for other members near you bu clicking on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Leah, I cannot say I have been in your shoes as I was divorced before my realization. But I can tell you that many members here have either climbed those same stairs, or are still climbing. And from what they have told me; the view from the top is beautiful. My stairs were different, and my view is different; but just as beautiful. Will you slip a bit along the way, and maybe skin a knee or two? Yes you will. I would be lying if I said otherwise. Will you have friends here to lend you a hand to start climbing again? Yes you will. I know this because I see it every day here. In the chats and in the forum comments and what people write on each other’s walls. So grab your gear, we’ve got some climbing to do! Hugs, Michelle

Michelle, Thank you so much for reaching out and for your words of wisdom. Leah

Hello Leah,

Welcome to our TransgGender Heaven (TGH) site: A Wonderful, Accepting, Loving, Helpful Community where you can be safe and be yourself.
      The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.
      You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

Glad you are here,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Here is a link to the MtoF Chat room: ========
      https://transgenderheaven.com/chat/mtf-transgender-chat/

======== TGH Membership PLANS ===================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/choose-your-plan/#link_acc-1-3-d

=========== TGH How-to Navigation ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?