- July 5, 2021 at 6:30 am #111800
- July 5, 2021 at 11:50 am #111859Terri AnneAMBASSADOR
Hi Beth Ann ,
Here is our Local Places Directory: https://transgenderheaven.com/local-places/
Sorry for my previous errorn as in providing link to crossdresser heaven……
Again, Welcome to our wonderful, accepting, loving, helpful community where you can be safe and be yourself.
You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.
======== TGH Membership PLANS ===================
=========== TGH How-to Navigation ============================
Glad you are here. Looking forward to more sharing,
Terri Anne, Ambassador
- July 5, 2021 at 8:59 am #111850DeeAnn HopingsAMBASSADOR
Glad you joined us and I trust that being here will be a good experience for you.
To address your question, there are various possibilities:
- The vast majority of cosmetics brand stores and department stores with makeup counters do makeover services. Note that there can be a fee or a purchase expectation. Brands that have their own stores include MAC Cosmetics and Merle Norman Cosmetics, among others. Retail outlets that sell the products of many brands include Ulta and Sephora.
- Do an online search with a string something like: makeover resources near me; you may also substitute Chicago or whichever suburb you live in for “near me”. The search may uncover some independent services in addition to retail makeup services.
- Search for and query members in your area by clicking on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.
- Transgender Heaven does not have a specific Fashion and Makeup forum, but our sister site Crossdresser Heaven does. You could pose your question there, but include your location as some may not think to check your Profile page for your location.
I suggest that you complete your Profile page as it provides information to other members so that they can understand where you are in your journey and where you are headed.
Also, in your case the term Transgender Man is incorrect. When going from Male to Female in terms of gender identity, the correct reference is Transgender Woman. Female to Male would be a Transgender Man. For example, Laverne Cox is a Transgender Woman. Chaz Bono is a Transgender Man…
- July 5, 2021 at 6:53 am #111807Michelle LarsenAMBASSADOR
Hi Beth, welcome to our neck of the world. I do hope you are getting situated and seeing all there is here. Please let me know if you have any questions. Either I, or someone else, will make sure we reply back. I do so hope you will join us in the Chatroom. I enjoy chatting there a lot. If you look in Social -> Member Directory, you can search for other people that may be near by. Or under Places -> Local Places, you can search for all sorts of things that may be near you. Hope to see you chatting soon. Oh, and don’t forget about digging through the Articles and Forums. Loads of information there. And this is a link to some info about navigating the website – https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/. Hugs, Michelle
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.