I’m happy to share a new Transgender Heaven Scholar Opportunity.
The purpose of the scholar program is to help foster research of the transgender and crossdressing community by academics, industry, government and community organizations. By encouraging this research, we hope to play a small part in developing programs that improve the quality of life for those in our community.
The research is done by a third party not affiliated with Transgender Heaven. While we make the best effort to ensure the research is done in good faith, it is your responsibility to evaluate the organization and ensure that you are comfortable in providing answers to their questions and sharing personal information with them.
Please consider participating in the study for Transgender Organization Leaders in the Workplace
I’d like to introduce you to Jenna from Capella University:
I am conducting research about transgender organizational leaders in the workplace. The study is called “Transgender Organizational Leaders in the Workplace: A Generic Qualitative Investigation”. This study is part of my doctoral education program. The purpose of the research is to gain descriptions of the thoughts, feelings, actions, and attitudes of transgender individuals who hold leadership roles at work.
You can participate in the study if you:
- Are 18 years or older.
- Currently identify with a gender different from the sex you were assigned at birth.
- Are employed full time.
- Hold a formal leadership position within your organization.
You are not eligible to participate if you:
- Are currently under disciplinary review or HR investigation in your workplace.
- Are familiar with Second Life Church in Boynton Beach, FL or with Pastor Jenna Schueler
If selected, you would participate in a one-on-one interview about your workplace experiences. The interview will take place over Zoom at a time and date of your choosing. If you decide to be in this study, your total participation will last 60 minutes.
To enroll in the study or to ask questions about the study, please contact me using the contact information below:
Jennifer Felton Schueler
Email: [email protected]
Latest posts by Vanessa Law (see all)
- Scholar Program: Transgender Organization Leaders in the Workplace - January 9, 2021
- I Want to Live Like That - August 29, 2020
- Support Julie – Our August Trans Aid Recipient - August 9, 2020