38 Posts
14 Users
8 Thanks
Subscriber
Topic starter
(@ellyd22)
Trusted Member

Hi

Hopefully some of you may already know me from Crossdresser Heaven πŸ™‚ I don't know why it's taken me quite so long to register here as well, but there you go.

Anyway, I'm Ellie, a transgender girl from Norfolk in the UK. I recently came out to my Mum and one of my sisters, with very positive outcomes in both cases. I live full time en femme at home but am still in boy mode for work. I'm not quite sure how far along the path to transition I'll go as yet, but I'm very much enjoying the journey. I'm very, very happy being me πŸ™‚

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all, and possibly making some friends.

So ... hello again!

Hugs

Ellie x

37 Replies
4 Replies
(@terria67)

Reputable Member

@ellyd22Β  Hi Ellie,

Nice to see you here in TGH.

Loved your comments and suggestions in CDH for the new forums.

I am also a serial liker in the forums... so your comments resitered with me.

See you here there and everywhere.

Terri Anne

( Wanna Be UK girl) Trans Heart Β 

Subscriber
(@ellyd22)

Trusted Member

@terria67 Hey Terri Anne πŸ™‚

It's good that the changes were piloted on CDH before being migrated over to here. It should make for a smoother ride. Hopefully the TGH membership will quickly get used to them.

Hugs

Ellie x

PS You can be an 'Honorary UK Girl' if you like. We need more members on our team.

Subscriber
(@ellyd22)

Trusted Member

I clicked the 'thumbs up' on your post and it's telling me that I 'reacted' rather than 'thanked' That seems a bit odd. 'Reacted' sounds FAR less friendly, and not necessarily positive!

(@terria67)

Reputable Member

@ellyd22 Hi Ellie, I agree.Β  Will see how things shake out.

Terri

Subscriber
(@reallylauren)
Estimable Member

Welcome Ellie, to the "other side", where many of us are definitely full time girls, and love discussing anything girly that may come to our minds. πŸ™‚ Feel free to ask us, or tell us, anything and we'll be more than happy to talk about it.

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Silver
(@misstranslation)
Trusted Member

Hello and welcome!Β  It's super that your mom and sister are supportive. Knowing that someone has your back can give you the courage to keep moving forward. Not sure where my transition would have gone had my family and circle of friends not given me a "thumbs up" when I came out.Β  Best wishes for success!

Subscriber
Topic starter
(@ellyd22)
Trusted Member

Hey Lauren

Nice to meet up with you again here on the 'other channel'.Β  I guess you already know all about me from CDH. Looking forward to getting fully involved πŸ™‚

Hugs

Ellie x

Subscriber
Topic starter
(@ellyd22)
Trusted Member

Hey Dana

Thank you so much for your reply.

Currently it's JUST my Mum and one of my sisters who know my truth, but they're both super-supportive. My oldest sister, and in particular her husband, have a history of homophobic comments; I think it would be a stretch for them to understand that a trans crossdresser can nevertheless be straight.

It's possible that they MIGHT surprise me, in time. At the moment though it's probably prudent to keep Ellie under wraps for the foreseeable future as far as they're concerned πŸ™‚

Hugs

Ellie x

Page 1 / 7

Β©2023 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.