Clear all

Keystone Conference - March 20th - 24th, 2024 in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

20 Posts
8 Users
28 Thanks
Bronze - Annual
(@firefly)
Estimable Member     Panama, Panama, Panama

I can tell I am having the time of my lifetime here at Keystone. I will have a lot to tell.

Gisela 

Managing Ambassador
Topic starter
(@michellelarsen1)
Noble Member     United States of America, Virginia, Front Royal

Outstanding Gisela. Lot's of wonderful seminars, events, people. Drink it all in and embrace each moment. and we can't wait to hear how it goes. And feel free to pop a few pictures in 'Member Photos' - https://transgenderheaven.com/community/member-photos/. Hugs

1 Reply
Bronze - Annual
(@firefly)

@michellelarsen1 Thank you, Michelle.

Gisela 

(@sabrinalove)
New Member     United States of America, New Jersey, Red Bank

I'm thrilled to share about my amazing experience at the Keystone Conference in Harrisburg, PA! A huge success drawing so many attendees that were warm and welcoming. The conference offered insightful information, particularly sessions on gender diversity, voice feminization, makeup application, and my session on building a crossdresser wardrobe. The highlight was definitely reconnecting with women from Femme Fever, Long Island NY, who were also attending! It was a wonderful surprise to see them all.

But the absolute highlight of the conference was meeting Gabbi Tuft in person and getting to have my picture taken with her. Her story of resilience and her journey as a trans woman is truly inspiring. Her keynote speech resonated deeply, filled with personal experiences and struggles that had me saying "Me Too" through tears. As a result, I left feeling incredibly motivated by her victories.

Bronze - Annual
(@firefly)

I loved your workshop. It was useful and very interactive. You did great. It was really nice meeting you at Keystone. I have the time of my !Ife there and I will love to get back next year.

I am also glad you are here too.

Gisela

Page 2 / 2

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?